AAI Aug'17 issue is released. In this issue you can read Assamese poems (in Assamese script) written by Anjit Chariyo, Arunjyoti, Bibit Dehingia, Banikanta Lahkar, Dhiraj, Dipankar Borah, Gourismita Nath, Ritu Pawan, Juri Bharali, Jyoti Chaliha, Kaustav Moni Bharali, Kabyoneel Pathak, Munin Kakati, Mrinal Kumar Dey, Parineeta Sharma, Rupjyoti Boruah, Renuka Das, Shekhar Bhattcharyya, Sunmoni Gohain, and Sagar Sanjib. Your comments are most welcome. We value and appreciate your comments. Also, you can send your poem to aai for publication.
For sending poem to AAI,
- Scan the hand written poem using a scanner or take photograph using digital camera/mobile phone camera and send the image.
- Email the scanned poem as attachment to my email id.
- You can also write the poem using English Language Script (like, O MOR APUNAAR DESH) and email it to my email id published below.
An appeal to those who are sending me typed poems: Please use white background. This minimizes some re-work from our side.
– Hemanta Kumar Kalita [ Email to firstname.lastname@example.org ]
For Your Information
- This Website was launched in Jan, 2008
- So far, 1855 new Assamese poems are published in 116 Monthly Issues. Read Poems..
- Total 395 Poets are associated with us. And, the number is growing. Know Our Team..
- As of now, there are 2603 numbers of Guestbook entries. Read All Comments..
Latest 5 comments
To  Partha Pratim Kalita (Issue No 105/09-2016):
bohut val lagil aapunr kobita porhi..aakha koru..vobisyote aaru porhiboloi pam ane hundor hobdor..digholia kobita.thnks
– Tiluttama Chetia [ ***email@example.com ]
To  Satish Kr Baishya (Issue No 114/06-2017):
"ঘৰৰ বাচন-বৰ্তন ময়েই মাজিম"পংক্তিটিয়ে হিয়া খুচি দিছে.
– Dayananda [ ***firstname.lastname@example.org ]
To  About Me:
Kobita likhar xudra prayakh koru.kobitar premot bare bare poru...AAi Groupt aji moi join korisu...akha koru aair xoite mur xamparka jugamia hoi...........
– Manjusha Devi [ ***email@example.com ]
To  Abhijit Payeng (Issue No 47 / 11-2011):
kabitatu pahi bahut bhal lagil. Ane kabitai manuhar antar sui jai. Jatia kabitai antarar para pohka mala ane kabitai sarthak kare kabir jiban.
– Baby Mahanta [ ***firstname.lastname@example.org ]
To  Ritu Pawan (Issue No 115/07-2017):
bor xundor hoise kobitato......
– Bulbul Nath [ ***email@example.com ]