AAI July'17 issue is released. In this issue you can read Assamese poems (in Assamese script) written by Archana Gita, Aneeloiv Skemp, Bhabajyoti Baruah, Banikanta Lahkar, Bipin Nath, Ritu Pawan, Inu Anderson, Inamul F Hassan, Jyotiprasad Deka, Kushal Kalita, Karabi Talukdar, Mohini Babul Pathak, Manoj Koch, Mayurkrishna Phukon, Nizara S Phukan, Parijita Thakuria, Renuka Das, Raktim Hazarika, Rajshekhar and Ratul Talukdar. Your comments are most welcome. We value and appreciate your comments. Also, you can send your poem to aai for publication.
For sending poem to AAI,
- Scan the hand written poem using a scanner or take photograph using digital camera/mobile phone camera and send the image.
- Email the scanned poem as attachment to my email id.
- You can also write the poem using English Language Script (like, O MOR APUNAAR DESH) and email it to my email id published below.
An appeal to those who are sending me typed poems: Please use white background. This minimizes some re-work from our side.
– Hemanta Kumar Kalita [ Email to email@example.com ]
For Your Information
- This Website was launched in Jan, 2008
- So far, 1836 new Assamese poems are published in 115 Monthly Issues. Read Poems..
- Total 393 Poets are associated with us. And, the number is growing. Know Our Team..
- As of now, there are 2586 numbers of Guestbook entries. Read All Comments..
Latest 5 comments
To  Niribili Konwar (Issue No 87/03-2015):
– Pankaj jyoti Dohutia [ ***firstname.lastname@example.org ]
To  Archana Gita (Issue No 115/07-2017):
ভাল লাগিল কৱিতাতো পঢ়ি|
– Kushal Kalita [ ***email@example.com ]
It is too surprised to know about this site .thanks to its blogger
– Saddam hussain [ ***firstname.lastname@example.org ]
To  Banikanta Lahkar (Issue No 103 / 07-2016):
– HELEN PATHAK [ ***email@example.com ]
To  Prasenjit Baruah (Issue No 111/03-2017):
Bohut dhunia kobita .....ontor khon chui gol......
– Babul sarma [ ***firstname.lastname@example.org ]