AAI Poetryzine webpage gave me immense pleasure. Just requesting you to explore two possibilities: To publish the poems in unicode format (for easy indexing of Assamese pages). To include a virtual Assamese type-pad (I would like to write in Assamese). Thanks again for this noble effort.
– Hemanta Baruah [ ***firstname.lastname@example.org ]
To  Jyoti Chaliha (Issue No 86/02-2015):
– mahmodul hassan [ ***email@example.com ]
To  Pritirekha Das (Issue No 76/04-2014):
Dear, Pritirekha Das I like your poem. This is a fantastic it's touch my heart.
– Dipankar Pathak [ ***firstname.lastname@example.org ]
To  Rajib Kayastha (Issue No 86/02-2015):
– swapnali bordoloi [ ***email@example.com ]
To  Issue No 86/02-2015:
i need an assamese script
– raj [ ***firstname.lastname@example.org ]
To  Issue No 82/10-2014:
plewase allow me to see the poem
– anup [ ***email@example.com ]
I don't understand your query. You can always read the poems.
To  Kuladip Baruah (Issue No 86/02-2015):
– mridupawan [ ***firstname.lastname@example.org ]
Biplob.... Uthi pori lagisu...baki buror dorei moiyu...biplobi moi.biplobi mor anguli bur....nijok jonar biplob..nijok gorhar biplob..moiyei komar,moyei nobo kumar....xopun khisar biplob...salla moiyu akeloge bohu xopunr guti sotiyai disu ai bagisa khnte.....kisu gojil...bakibor....morohi juwa nai to....!!! Nitou pani disu..roi aso joubonr bukusat .....xomoy bure ketiyaba mok ari jai goi...mor siyori siyori kobo mn jai "Najabi oi mok nithoruwa kori,abar sai ja mr biplobi xeti...moiyu khisisu vobissotor hybride bij..lohpohkoi barhibo aibar sorotot...ari najaba mok..."
– Banjit kalita [ ***email@example.com ]
You may send your poem to AAI in its Email id published in Home Page.
Poem bor porhi mor but bht vl lagise....
– Hirakjyoti Talukdar [ ***firstname.lastname@example.org ]
To  Issue No 75/03-2014:
– arabinda [ ***email@example.com ]