gr8 site...!! i lov assamese poems though i hav nt read many...even short stories r gud...nw i want 2 read more of them... so its gr8 2 hav a site lik dis...
– bharati buragohain [ ***firstname.lastname@example.org ]
You're doing really a good work and helping each other to say something about our Assamese poems. I hope you'll make it more powerful than now and we all are here to help each other to make a good online community of Assam and it's sweet poems and songs. [অসমীয়া ভাষাৰে লিখিব পৰা প্ৰথম online discussion forum www.theassam.com-ক ইতিম্যধে সকলোৰে বাবে মুকলি কৰি দিয়া হৈছে ৷]
– A.Boro [ ***.TheAssam.com ]
Thanks Mr A.Boro. Request you to provide your email id next time, so that I can add you in my mailing list.
– Arup [ ***email@example.com ]
Fantastic attempts of aai. Keep it up
– md.mamtaz ali [ ***firstname.lastname@example.org ]
I like poem very much so I want to read it.
– arup [ ***email@example.com ]
Dear I received your Mail Now i am in Tihu I will in Delhi on 8 dec After 8 dec i try to send next one Hope everything is well Thanks Champak
– champak [ ***firstname.lastname@example.org ]
I like all poems of recent edition, particularly BO CHERA JIBON....with two poems on BOHAG on this edition,it is a real welcome to Bihu
– Dr.Runa Gogoi Sonowal [ ***email@example.com ]
Good effort from aai. Keep it up
– BUBUL [ ***firstname.lastname@example.org ]
Hi Hemanta, Nice attempt.. keep it up.. Luv Jamini Anurag
– Jamini [ ***email@example.com ]
parineeta sarmar "MUR HRIDOYOR" aru "PHAGUNOR DULA" kabita dutit kabiye poribekhor(enviorment) aru manuhok loi eta dhuniya kabita rochise.phagun, luit,pokhila aadi hobdor proper thaiyt use hoise.mur kobir onagot dinot ujjwal bhobishotor karone hubh kamona thakil....
– debashish [ ***.firstname.lastname@example.org ]