Xahaj Xaral hbaxar "I"r kabita hbal lagial. xabhya howar mon. kabita prokax kariba bicharila kanadora jogajog kariba lage janaba. dhanyabad.
– monoranjan nath [ ***thneriwalm.rediffmail.com ]
Please send your poem to my email id. Thanks;
Both the poems by Parineeta Sharma are outsatnding. Her poems are delight to read.her latest poems are very touching. I wish her luck for her future
– Partha Sharma [ ***firstname.lastname@example.org ]
Nice to know U. nice effort. where do u stay at present ?
– pankaj [ ***email@example.com ]
Hi, I work from Bangalore. Thanks;
"AAI......... a sweet word, the source of peace." Hope "AAI" will give birth talented and innovative assamese poet.
– mamun [ ***firstname.lastname@example.org ]
Dear Raktim, Assamese is very rich language. I have used these words simply. So that every single person understands it. Thank you
– Parineeta Sharma [ ***email@example.com ]
"Boroxunat Tita Ejak Jonak", in this poem you are getting matured, Pareenita.
– Raktim Ranjan [ ***firstname.lastname@example.org ]
Hello to all :) I canít understand how to add your site in my rss reader. Help me, please
– Music_Mp3_hawBreessmaks [ ***email@example.com ]
Write to my email id. Thanks;
i will be need assamese love poem.
– sanjibsa [ ***firstname.lastname@example.org ]
i want get a assamese poem on regular basis on email id, could you please forward poem.
– Chandu [ ***email@example.com ]
We update this website with new assamese poems on every month. We have a plan to send alert mesg to the interested person's email ids. Til then keep on visiting this site every month. Thanks;
This is a great site. I love reading all the poems and appreciate the hard work of the Poets. Please keep posting!
– Pratap [ ***firstname.lastname@example.org ]