good attempt.just go on .
– navakash [ ***firstname.lastname@example.org ]
Dear Mr. Kalita, I must tell you that your continuous effort of publishing a web magazine specially on poem is really great. I am not telling you about the quality of the poems. But the effort is excellent. Your this personal effort is creating a history in the world of Assamese literature. Being a man from different field you have already contributed a lot to literature. But I have seen that poets who are already bringing new wave to Assamese poem through experiment are absent. This may be due to lack of proper publicity. I think we should all think a solution of this problem. With my best wished to the family of ĎAaií
– Raktim R Saikia [ ***email@example.com ]
Xahaj Xaral hbaxar "I"r kabita hbal lagial. xabhya howar mon. kabita prokax kariba bicharila kanadora jogajog kariba lage janaba. dhanyabad.
– monoranjan nath [ ***thneriwalm.rediffmail.com ]
Please send your poem to my email id. Thanks;
Both the poems by Parineeta Sharma are outsatnding. Her poems are delight to read.her latest poems are very touching. I wish her luck for her future
– Partha Sharma [ ***firstname.lastname@example.org ]
Nice to know U. nice effort. where do u stay at present ?
– pankaj [ ***email@example.com ]
Hi, I work from Bangalore. Thanks;
"AAI......... a sweet word, the source of peace." Hope "AAI" will give birth talented and innovative assamese poet.
– mamun [ ***firstname.lastname@example.org ]
Dear Raktim, Assamese is very rich language. I have used these words simply. So that every single person understands it. Thank you
– Parineeta Sharma [ ***email@example.com ]
"Boroxunat Tita Ejak Jonak", in this poem you are getting matured, Pareenita.
– Raktim Ranjan [ ***firstname.lastname@example.org ]
Hello to all :) I canít understand how to add your site in my rss reader. Help me, please
– Music_Mp3_hawBreessmaks [ ***email@example.com ]
Write to my email id. Thanks;
i will be need assamese love poem.
– sanjibsa [ ***firstname.lastname@example.org ]