Today I read the the poem "Eti Anubhav", I liked it a lot, but I couldn't read the name of the poet as my friend brought it out. I have to say it really brought out the chilly but sweet thoughts of the winter season. It made me feel as if I am walking through a cold street in the winter dusk. Just by reading it I could feel the cold on my skin. Just keep up the good work and I really like such seasonal poems I want to read more of such poems. Thank you!!! :)
– Samarth Sharma [ ***firstname.lastname@example.org ]
Name of the poet is Parineeta Sharma
AAI r asalat akaman jirani lalu.... nandanik ananda palu ... etaire sabdar anubhutie apluta karile.. Agantuk dinat AAI r para adhik tulika buluwa maram kamanare.......:)
– jitumani kalita [ ***email@example.com ]
It's the time,never wait for any body.The univrsal truth will come with new thought to us in the form of poetry. That can be true only by AAI.
– prodip kumar sahoo [ ***firstname.lastname@example.org ]
January Sankhyar kabitar Abee Das aru Ritu pawanor kabita porhi bhal lagil..
– Abeli Belir Ghat [ ***email@example.com ]
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL
– Ratneswar das [ ***firstname.lastname@example.org ]
"Wishing You all A Very Happy and Prosperous New Year 2011"...abee Das
– abee Das [ ***email@example.com ]
Hello Hemanta Sir. You might not remember me but I was a student of SMIT 2003-07 batch. Your this effort will surely lead to success while encouraging many of those young talent. Best of Luck and wish a Good year ahead. Thanks.
– HENGUL KANTI KAKATI [ ***firstname.lastname@example.org ]
It is a pleasant surprise Hengul. Thanks. Keep in touch.
Happy New Year to you all.
– rousan ara begum [ ***email@example.com ]
On behalf of AAI, we wish all readers/writers, well wishers a Happy and Prosperous New Year !
Best of all, Christmas means a spirit of love, a time when the love of God and the love of our fellow men should prevail over all hatred and bitterness, a time when our thoughts and deeds and the spirit of our lives manifest the presence of God.
– parineeta sharma [ ***firstname.lastname@example.org ]
Aai! Axomor eti apuraniya naam. aji pratham salu aair kabitabur. aplut holu. ataikeita kabita bhal hoise. asha karu agoloi aair bukut aru unnat kabita pam.
– Mantu Kr. Nath [ ***email@example.com ]