Bhal lagil. "AAI" mur-babepuroni nahai. Byastatar majotu "Aai"k abar saku furaisilu jadio bohudin "AAI"r kobitar usaroloi ahibo pora nasilu.aji punar ahi vhal lagil. shahwata howk ai padakhyap.
– Dhrubajyoti Saikia [ ***email@example.com ]
abi das r mori kolong porhi bhal lagil...
– swapna bhattacharyya sharma [ ***firstname.lastname@example.org ]
Aai-r pariyalor sakaluloike Bhugali Bihur subhaichha janalu.
– rousan ara begum [ ***email@example.com ]
– apurba ray [ ***rba ray56 ]
The poem "ati anubhab" is a simple poem of nostalgia, without any specific feelings of definite philosophy. This poem is a very plain than poet's other published poem. This is just a permutation and combinations of some sweet words.
– Dr. Raktim R Saikia [ ***firstname.lastname@example.org ]
Today I read the the poem "Eti Anubhav", I liked it a lot, but I couldn't read the name of the poet as my friend brought it out. I have to say it really brought out the chilly but sweet thoughts of the winter season. It made me feel as if I am walking through a cold street in the winter dusk. Just by reading it I could feel the cold on my skin. Just keep up the good work and I really like such seasonal poems I want to read more of such poems. Thank you!!! :)
– Samarth Sharma [ ***email@example.com ]
Name of the poet is Parineeta Sharma
AAI r asalat akaman jirani lalu.... nandanik ananda palu ... etaire sabdar anubhutie apluta karile.. Agantuk dinat AAI r para adhik tulika buluwa maram kamanare.......:)
– jitumani kalita [ ***firstname.lastname@example.org ]
It's the time,never wait for any body.The univrsal truth will come with new thought to us in the form of poetry. That can be true only by AAI.
– prodip kumar sahoo [ ***email@example.com ]
January Sankhyar kabitar Abee Das aru Ritu pawanor kabita porhi bhal lagil..
– Abeli Belir Ghat [ ***firstname.lastname@example.org ]
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL
– Ratneswar das [ ***email@example.com ]