Perhaps the poem of Tragedy in motionlessness eyes, The tears are gone, so are the feelings compiled Wind begin to push its stillness, I'm learning to fly It begins to move ahead in silence, yet a perfect Poem!! i Really like ur Poems.. Keep it on....
– thapa Dilip [ ***firstname.lastname@example.org ]
Sir,ai mahar issue tor bihu bishay kabita bor oliyale bhal pam?
– Kunjan kumar gogoi [ ***email@example.com ]
bishaad really nice one by binod chetry....gd work man.... keep it up... n eagerly waiting for the the next one.....
– roshan [ ***firstname.lastname@example.org ]
nice assamese poem... its our own languse its about our feelings, though we seemed to be satisfied by expressing our feelings behalf of other languse; merely we feel dat if someone try to give out our feelings as own way of conversation. den we feel more pleasant!! now we able to get it.... thank you for writting such poem in assamese...crry on....
– rupam das [ ***email@example.com ]
Parineeta Sharma's Poetry is Heart Tuching about LOVE.
– dibakar Sutradahar [ ***akar_2008@rediffmail ]
Thanks Binod for your poem.... bar vaal lagil tumar KABITA (Bishad).....prati barar dare aibaru AAI kabita pahi bhal lagil.... Binod chetri kabita pahi xsai bar bhal lagil bar trajit kabita... Keep sending your poem..... Thanks to Edito...keep it UP.........
– Jyotiprakash [ ***firstname.lastname@example.org ]
Xunpahi Morangs Poem...Kramasho Mounataa very nice poem..
– jiabn borah [ ***email@example.com ]
Pareenita Sharma Baideo..your poem (SIGLAR PREM,ANUBHAB)very wonderful Poem.. Keep it up.. Bahut Bhal lagise...pohi polai... Thanks & Regards JIban Borah
– JIban Borah [ ***firstname.lastname@example.org ]
kudos kuldip medhi. The pastoral imagery of your poem falguni is wonderful. Keep writing such wonderful poems.
– siddhartaha borkakati [ ***email@example.com ]
verry nice poem...
– Jiban Borah [ ***firstname.lastname@example.org ]