AAI April'17 issue is released. In this issue you can read Assamese poems (in Assamese script) written by Anjit Chariyo, Bhaben Moran, Charu Prasad Sarma, Dipima Buragohain, Dipankar Borah, Gourismita Nath, Ritu Pawan, Juri Bharali, Jyoti Chaliha, Kabyoneel Pathak, Karabi Talukdar, Mohini Babul Pathak, Mahmodul Hassan, Madan Rajbangshi, Newaz Shoriful Hoque, Parineeta Sharma, Pritirekha Das, Rupjyoti Boruah, Renuka Das, and Tasnim Kauser. Your comments are most welcome. We value and appreciate your comments. Also, you can send your poem to aai for publication.
For sending poem to AAI,
- Scan the hand written poem using a scanner or take photograph using digital camera/mobile phone camera and send the image.
- Email the scanned poem as attachment to my email id.
- You can also write the poem using English Language Script (like, O MOR APUNAAR DESH) and email it to my email id published below.
An appeal to those who are sending me typed poems: Please use white background. This minimizes some re-work from our side.
– Hemanta Kumar Kalita [ Email to firstname.lastname@example.org ]
For Your Information
- This Website was launched in Jan, 2008
- So far, 1776 new Assamese poems are published in 112 Monthly Issues. Read Poems..
- Total 377 Poets are associated with us. And, the number is growing. Know Our Team..
- As of now, there are 2560 numbers of Guestbook entries. Read All Comments..
Latest 5 comments
To  Luit Baruah (Issue No 29 / 05-2010):
এটা কবিঘৰ আবেলিৰ শেতেলিত মোৰ সোণালী পদুলি তুমি অহা-যোৱা কৰা এমুঠি উস্ম আৱেগ।
– LUIT BARUAH [ ***email@example.com ]
To  Mahmodul Hassan (Issue No 112/04-2017):
Oti xundor likhisa . val lagil.
– Rahul Ryan [ ***firstname.lastname@example.org ]
To  Issue No 112/04-2017:
– riki kalita [ ***ikalita123@Gmail.Com ]
To  Parineeta Sharma (Issue No 110/02-2017):
– Anupranjan Dutta [ ***email@example.com ]
To  Bhabajyoti Baruah (Issue No 111/03-2017):
Really Bohut Val Lagise de KOBITA tu..xosai xobdor gothon bor bohut dhuniya lagise
– diganta [ ***firstname.lastname@example.org ]