AAI Mar'18 issue is released. In this issue you can read Assamese poems (in Assamese script) written by Aneeloiv Skemp, Bhabajyoti Baruah, Bandana Bhagabati, Bhabananda Saikia, Chandrika Gohain, Epul Hussain, Inu Anderson, Jyoti Chaliha, Jakir Hossain, Kushal Kalita, Kabyoneel Pathak, Lochon Moni Gogoi, Manoshi Handique, Misty Nuri, Mottakinur Rahman, Mehanas Sarkar, Parineeta Sharma, Renuka Das, Rupjyoti Gogoi and Songhoti Ray. Your comments are most welcome. We value and appreciate your comments. Also, you can send your poem to aai for publication.
For sending poem to AAI,
- Scan the hand written poem using a scanner or take photograph using digital camera/mobile phone camera and send the image.
- Email the scanned poem as attachment to my email id.
- You can also write the poem using English Language Script (like, O MOR APUNAAR DESH) and email it to my email id published below.
An appeal to those who are sending me typed poems: Please use white background. This minimizes some re-work from our side.
– Hemanta Kumar Kalita [ Email to firstname.lastname@example.org ]
For Your Information
- This Website was launched in Jan, 2008
- So far, 1995 new Assamese poems are published in 123 Monthly Issues. Read Poems..
- Total 422 Poets are associated with us. And, the number is growing. Know Our Team..
- As of now, there are 2740 numbers of Guestbook entries. Read All Comments..
Latest 5 comments
To  Issue No 123/03-2018:
– rituraj deka [ ***email@example.com ]
To  Nabanita Deka (Issue No 117/09-2017):
Nice dear... Keep it up..
– Shiwani Hazarika [ ***firstname.lastname@example.org ]
– Kamal Mali [ ***email@example.com ]
To  Back Issues:
Sir, April and May issues are not found . Please suggest how can be opened it.
– satish baishya [ ***firstname.lastname@example.org ]
To  Jyoti Chaliha (Issue No 112/04-2017):
– Madhav Konwar [ ***email@example.com ]