AAI AUG'14 issue is released. In this issue you can read Assamese poems (in Assamese script) written by Abdul Kuddus, Chayanika Chetia, Charu Prasad Sarma, Epul Hussain, Haresh Deori, Jintu Barua, Jyoti Chaliha, Kuladip Baruah, Kunjan Kumar Gogoi, Md Musfick Ali, Manash Pratim, Nilutpal Kumar Neog, Nabajyoti Mishra, Parineeta Sharma, Pritirekha Das, Pranjal Keot, Renuka Das, Rajib Kayastha, Riyaan Smith, and Tapan Baruah. Your comments are most welcome. We value and appreciate your comments. Also, you can send your poem to aai for publication.
For sending poem to AAI,
- Scan the hand written poem using a scanner or take photograph using digital camera/mobile phone camera and send the image.
- Email the scanned poem as attachment to my email id.
- You can also write the poem using English Language Script (like, O MOR APUNAAR DESH) and email it to my email id published below.
An appeal to those who are sending me typed poems: Please use white background. This minimizes some re-work from our side.
– Hemanta Kumar Kalita [ Email to email@example.com ]
For Your Information
- This Website was launched in Jan, 2008
- So far, 1130 new Assamese poems are published in 80 Monthly Issues. Read Poems..
- Total 248 Poets are associated with us. And, the number is growing. Know Our Team..
- As of now, there are 1945 numbers of Guestbook entries. Read All Comments..
Latest 5 comments
I wish to send my poems.how?
– swapnali bordoloi [ ***firstname.lastname@example.org ]
To  Anuraag Gogoi (Issue No 73/01-2014):
I like your poem. . .give me some short poem
– Kangkan jyoti das [ ***email@example.com ]
To  Abdul Kuddus (Issue No 80/08-2014):
– Rakib uddin [ ***.firstname.lastname@example.org ]
To  Parineeta Sharma (Issue No 80/08-2014):
ভাল লাগিছে গাওঁৰ কেচা গোন্ধ কবিতাত বিচাৰি পাই
– dusmanta das [ ***email@example.com ]
To  Chayanika Chetia (Issue No 80/08-2014):
Bhal Lagil.. Bhalpuwa.. Chayanika Chetia.
– Ratul Kalita [ ***ul9191@gmail.Com ]