AAI Dec'13 issue released. In this issue you can read Assamese poems (in Assamese script) written by Ankur Jyoti Das, Ashim Jyoti Hira, Dusmanta Das, Epul Hussain, Ritu Pawan, Hemen Nath, Jintu Barua, Karuna Phukan, Md Musfick Ali, Manohar Dutta, Manab Kalita, Moushumi Bori, Madan Rajbangshi, Nazim Ahmed, Parineeta Sharma, Pritirekha Das, Priyam Raj Shivam, Rousanara Begum, Rajib Kayastha, and Sarpil Nandan Deka. Your comments are most welcome. Also, you can send your poem to aai for publication.
For sending poem to AAI,
- Scan the hand written poem using a scanner or take photograph using digital camera/mobile phone camera and send the image.
- Email the scanned poem as attachment to my email id.
- You can also write the poem using English Language Script (like, O MOR APUNAAR DESH) and email it to my email id published below.
An appeal to those who are sending me typed poems: Please use white background. This minimizes some re-work from our side.
– Hemanta Kumar Kalita [ Email to firstname.lastname@example.org ]
For Your Information
- This Website was launched in Jan, 2008
- So far, 969 new Assamese poems are published in 72 Monthly Issues. Read Poems..
- Total 208 Poets are associated with us. And, the number is growing. Know Our Team..
- As of now, there are 1657 numbers of Guestbook entries. Read All Comments..
Latest 5 comments
To  Epul Hussain (Issue No 72/12-2013):
– shahid [ ***email@example.com ]
To  Issue No 72/12-2013:
How can i send my poem..
– syamanta kumar das [ ***firstname.lastname@example.org ]
fav assamese poem
– Ranjan Deuri [ ***email@example.com ]
To  Jintu Barua (Issue No 70/10-2013):
Huni val lagil.
– chinmoi das [ ***firstname.lastname@example.org ]
Bisare mur hridoye mathu sarotor madhumoyi puwat niyorare titi thaka sewali phulor pratitu pahir dore kumol tumar hiyakhanik bisare mur hridoye mathu,sit kalor umi umi joli thoka jui kurar dore umiya dehatik bisare mur hridoye mathu,grisma kalor uri uri bhagarua trisnatur saraitiye jiruya gasor prati bindu sa tr dore sital sawonitik bisare mur hridoye mathu!!!!!!!
– jintumoni [ ***email@example.com ]