AAI MAR'15 issue is released. In this issue you can read Assamese poems (in Assamese script) written by Ashwaini Gogoi, Arunjyoti, Adreeta Khanikar, Akangkhya Khanikar, Aneeloiv Skemp, Banikanta Lahkar, Bishnu Narayan Das, Dulen Gogoi, Ritu Pawan, Mukut Ali, Monuj Boruah, Mahmodul Hassan, Masuma Khan, Niribili Konwar, Nirmali Mahanta, Parineeta Sharma, Prativa Prati, Partha Pratim Kalita, Pinku Roy, and Rousanara Begum. Your comments are most welcome. We value and appreciate your comments. Also, you can send your poem to aai for publication.
For sending poem to AAI,
- Scan the hand written poem using a scanner or take photograph using digital camera/mobile phone camera and send the image.
- Email the scanned poem as attachment to my email id.
- You can also write the poem using English Language Script (like, O MOR APUNAAR DESH) and email it to my email id published below.
An appeal to those who are sending me typed poems: Please use white background. This minimizes some re-work from our side.
– Hemanta Kumar Kalita [ Email to firstname.lastname@example.org ]
For Your Information
- This Website was launched in Jan, 2008
- So far, 1272 new Assamese poems are published in 87 Monthly Issues. Read Poems..
- Total 280 Poets are associated with us. And, the number is growing. Know Our Team..
- As of now, there are 2132 numbers of Guestbook entries. Read All Comments..
Latest 5 comments
B. Tumi kot asa.mur id mail kora / 9085031564 no call kora. Moi tumar babe roi asu B.
– Hemu Newar [ ***email@example.com ]
Bisesh sanman janai anurodh korichu mok asamiya kobita paribor karane anumati diye jen. Mi ejan ati sadharan byakti; kintu parah to aru gyan arohon kora to mor sakh. Dhanyabadante
– debasish das [ ***firstname.lastname@example.org ]
To  Pinku Roy (Issue No 87/03-2015):
– swapnali [ ***email@example.com ]
To  Ashwaini Gogoi (Issue No 87/03-2015):
Its rly gd sist...
– songbijit goyary [ ***firstname.lastname@example.org ]
To  Nuruzzaman Hoque (Issue No 86/02-2015):
Nurujaman dada apunar kobitar majot mor oprpkash vab futi uthise. Akha koru apu ni ejon hofol kobi houk.
– Fazar ali [ ***email@example.com ]