AAI JULY'14 issue is released. In this issue you can read Assamese poems (in Assamese script) written by Ashwaini Gogoi, Banikanta Lahkar, Biren Sonowal, Dhiraj Biswasi, Dusmanta Das, Dulen Gogoi, Dhruba Jyoti Gogoi, Debasish Thakur, Ritu Pawan, Jyoti Jiyam Kalita, Kalpajyoti Sharma, Kishor Shevde, Moushumi Bori, Nila Sarma, Parineeta Sharma, Prasanta Kumar Payeng, Rupjyoti Boruah, Rajib Kayastha, Sidhartha Borkotoky, and Wasif Ali. Your comments are most welcome. We value and appreciate your comments. Also, you can send your poem to aai for publication.
For sending poem to AAI,
- Scan the hand written poem using a scanner or take photograph using digital camera/mobile phone camera and send the image.
- Email the scanned poem as attachment to my email id.
- You can also write the poem using English Language Script (like, O MOR APUNAAR DESH) and email it to my email id published below.
An appeal to those who are sending me typed poems: Please use white background. This minimizes some re-work from our side.
– Hemanta Kumar Kalita [ Email to email@example.com ]
For Your Information
- This Website was launched in Jan, 2008
- So far, 1110 new Assamese poems are published in 79 Monthly Issues. Read Poems..
- Total 246 Poets are associated with us. And, the number is growing. Know Our Team..
- As of now, there are 1914 numbers of Guestbook entries. Read All Comments..
Latest 5 comments
To  Meghalee Dihingia (Issue No 78/06-2014):
– bhargavsharma [ ***firstname.lastname@example.org ]
To  Issue No 68/08-2013:
– Debabrat deuri [ ***email@example.com ]
– Neel [ ***firstname.lastname@example.org ]
To  Dulen Gogoi (Issue No 79/07-2014):
Prakash bhangi dhuniya hoise....bhaal lagil.
– Sagar kumar [ ***email@example.com ]
To  Bharati Lahan (Issue No 71/11-2013):
2mr kobita porhi val lgl..2mr kbitatue je mur jwnr k0thahe kle ene lagil... Anyway frndship krbo parimne?
– Manoshjyoti saikia [ ***firstname.lastname@example.org ]