AAI NOV'14 issue is released. In this issue you can read Assamese poems (in Assamese script) written by Ankur, Ashwaini Gogoi, Arunjyoti, Bidyut Jyoti Sharma, Banikanta Lahkar, Bhupendra Narayan Dihingia, Dusmanta Das, Dulen Gogoi, Ritu Pawan, Jyotiprasad Deka, Moushumi Bori, Manisha Saikia, Nayan Roy, Parineeta Sharma, Prativa Prati, Partha Pratim Kalita, Rousanara Begum, Ratneswar Das, Rajib Kayastha and Swapnali Bordoloi. Your comments are most welcome. We value and appreciate your comments. Also, you can send your poem to aai for publication.
For sending poem to AAI,
- Scan the hand written poem using a scanner or take photograph using digital camera/mobile phone camera and send the image.
- Email the scanned poem as attachment to my email id.
- You can also write the poem using English Language Script (like, O MOR APUNAAR DESH) and email it to my email id published below.
An appeal to those who are sending me typed poems: Please use white background. This minimizes some re-work from our side.
– Hemanta Kumar Kalita [ Email to firstname.lastname@example.org ]
For Your Information
- This Website was launched in Jan, 2008
- So far, 1191 new Assamese poems are published in 83 Monthly Issues. Read Poems..
- Total 261 Poets are associated with us. And, the number is growing. Know Our Team..
- As of now, there are 2020 numbers of Guestbook entries. Read All Comments..
Latest 5 comments
To  Moushumi Bori (Issue No 72/12-2013):
hy baa, bht nice kobita likhe apuni
– Ritu Raj Deka [ ***email@example.com ]
To  Lukumoni Bortamuly (Issue No 27 / 03-2010):
want to hear some more SWEETY......
– Hema [ ***firstname.lastname@example.org ]
– yugsikha deka [ ***email@example.com ]
To  Issue No 82/10-2014:
– vikas kumbhare [ ***firstname.lastname@example.org ]
To  Ankur (Issue No 83/11-2014):
kobitai jen mur prokreto ordhangini
– ABUSYED RIAZUL [ ***email@example.com ]