AAI Jan'17 issue is released. In this issue you can read Assamese poems (in Assamese script) written by Bhabajyoti Baruah, Banikanta Lahkar, Deepjyoti Mohan, Dibash Melsodha, Ritu Pawan, Inamul F Hassan, Karabi Talukdar, Mohini Babul Pathak, Nizara S Phukan, Parineeta Sharma, Prasenjit Baruah, Pritirekha Das, Parismita Goswami, Pallab Pathak, Palash Rajkonwar, Rousanara Begum, Renuka Das, Riyaan Smith, Shekhar Bhattcharyya and Sunmoni Gohain. Your comments are most welcome. We value and appreciate your comments. Also, you can send your poem to aai for publication.
For sending poem to AAI,
- Scan the hand written poem using a scanner or take photograph using digital camera/mobile phone camera and send the image.
- Email the scanned poem as attachment to my email id.
- You can also write the poem using English Language Script (like, O MOR APUNAAR DESH) and email it to my email id published below.
An appeal to those who are sending me typed poems: Please use white background. This minimizes some re-work from our side.
– Hemanta Kumar Kalita [ Email to firstname.lastname@example.org ]
For Your Information
- This Website was launched in Jan, 2008
- So far, 1716 new Assamese poems are published in 109 Monthly Issues. Read Poems..
- Total 364 Poets are associated with us. And, the number is growing. Know Our Team..
- As of now, there are 2521 numbers of Guestbook entries. Read All Comments..
Latest 5 comments
To  Moushumi Bori (Issue No 08 / 08-2008):
আজি বহুদিন আগৰ কবিতা পঢ়িলো বা । বহুত ভাল লাগিছে ।
– simanta singha [ ***email@example.com ]
Waiting for the new issue.
– Uttam [ ***firstname.lastname@example.org ]
– shubhangshu borah [ ***email@example.com ]
January hokhya ketiya prakash pabo?
– Inamul F Hassan [ ***firstname.lastname@example.org ]
i love writing poems and i have been doing so for the last couple of years . i am glad that my poetry got published in a couple of newspapers of the region . i would like to take this to new heights, for which i would appreciate the help and inspiration of the concerned . thank you .
– Gaurav Gautam Saha [ ***email@example.com ]